1. What is the name you prefer to use?
Candace with a C
2. How long have you been a book blogger?
Well I pretty much just started because I really have no one to talk books to so I figured hey I will share my opinions with you guys!
3. Have you participated in ABEA before?
No I have not! It seems pretty awesome!
1. Do you have a favorite book?
The Shatter Me trilogy by: Tahereh Mafi, Throne of Glass series by: Sarah J. Maas, and the Under the Never Sky trilogy by: Veronica Rossi. I also still have a lot more!
2. What is your favorite genre and why?
Pretty much YA or NA fantasy or dystopian. I don’t always enjoy real life stuff but sometimes I do!
3. If you could recommend one other book blogger, who would it be and why?http://www.twochicksonbooks.com/ That is where I know awesome upcoming books, and she has the same taste as me
4. How do you arrange your bookshelves? Is there a rhyme or reason? Or not at all? (#ABEAShelfie)
I have all my favorites on a row in no particular order. The bottom of my shelf are the ones that I didn’t like that much. I only keep the books that I absolutely love though otherwise I give them away to a new reader!
5. What book are you most excited for on your TBR?
Wooooo I have a lot! The Beauty of Darkness by: Mary E. Pearson, Throne of Glass #5, The Sleeping Prince by: Melinda Salisbury, Falling Kingdoms #5, Crooked Kingdom by: Leigh Bardugo, Broken Prince by: Erin Watt, etc. etc. etc!
6. If you could choose three characters to have lunch with, who would they be and why?
Rapunzel so I can climb her hair, Warner from Shatter Me because #1 book boyfriend, and Gwyneth from Ruby Red because she is fun and has a good sense of humor!