About How to Pack
It’s time to pack perfect. Every trip, every time. Your journey starts here.
When you travel, the journey is just as important as the destination—and packing is the first step. In How to Pack, Hitha Palepu, a former consultant who has traveled more than 500,000 cumulative miles around the world, shows that what and how you pack are who you are. Confidence and comfort inspire success upon arrival, whether you’re exploring a new city, hoping to nail a job interview, or relaxing on a beach. In How to Pack, you’ll learn about:
· Power Pieces vs. Fantasy Pieces: How clothing earns its place in your suitcase
· The Accessory Math Secret: The precise formula for all you need to finish off your outfits
· Folding versus Rolling: What’s right for which items
· Globetrotter Gorgeous: Editing your beauty routine while still looking great
· The Packing Timeline: How to avoid “I’m forgetting something” syndrome
· Pack Perfect Lists: Samples and blanks for any kind of trip
This book was really cute. I am going to be going on a trip this summer, so I requested this book to try and get some good ideas on packing. There was a ton of info and while some of the things were obvious like if you bring a white shirt make sure you bring light underclothing.
There are also check lists included which is kind of nice. I do get kind of overwhelmed when there is a lot of info, and in the end I am just going to pack the way I want to. I do feel like anyone that is terrible at packing will find this helpful, though.
I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.
Do you have any vacations planned this summer?