I would like to thank @ booksoverblumen for handing this over to me. Definitely check out her blog! It is so colorful and pretty!
What does the word Liebster mean? Liebster is German for sweet, favourite and dearest.
The Liebster Award is an award for bloggers. It helps to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world!
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award.
4. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
5. Give them 11 questions of your own.
Which fictional character do you feel you can relate with?
Juliette from Shatter Me. Sometimes she doesn’t know how and whether to believe in herself, but when she does she is amazing. She is a great friend to those that are willing, and she is strong when everything is on the line.
Who is your favorite artist?
Picasso. His art is so intriguing and interesting. Didn’t he cut off his own ear and send it to a girl?
Which subject did you like most in school?
I really loved Math because I was really good at numbers. I wish I had focused more on writing because I didn’t realize how much I loved to write until my senior year of high school.
What do you feel is your greatest quality?
Dependable. I am always on time or early. I hate being late more than anything because it stresses me out.
Any words of advice to new bloggers?
Just stick with it and put your heart in your posts.
What is the craziest thing that has ever happened to you?
I had to go to the hospital 3 different times for pre-term labor, and that was not only crazy but scary.
Name a book you struggled to finish.
Oh man I have so many of those! Legacy of Kings by: Elearnor Herman. It started off great, but then I am not sure what happened!
What are the challenges you faced while starting your blog?
Trying to think what I was going to write on the blog every day.
Any goals for this year – blog or general?
Hopefully just keep building up followers to follow my blog and find new blogs that I can find out about new things on.
Who is your role model?
Elizabeth Bennet. She is strong, independent, sassy and fierce.
Name a book you read that changed your life.
1984. I had lost my love for reading sometime in junior high and just didn’t read any more. During high school we had a choice to read this book or another book, and I chose 1984 by: George Orwell. It was amazing, and it had my mind thinking more than any other time during my life. I will never forget those moments.
Kaitlin @ VivaciousHobo
Siobhan @ myyanabookobsession
Kayly @ anopensketchbook
Vikki @ dracarya
Shannon @ clockworkbibliophile
Moriah @ ALeisureMoment
- What are your other hobbies besides your blog?
- What is your all time favorite book?
- What is the worst movie that is orignally a book first?
- Favorite Male and Female book characters.
- If you could live anywhere where would you?
- Three words that describe you.
- Book you are currently reading or last read.
- Favorite food.
- What is the next movie you want to see?
- What time zone are you in?
- If you could do anything tomorrow what would you do?